The HPC team provides the following support for UCT researchers:
- Account creation on UCT Linux HPC infrastructure.
- Creation of Virtual Machines.
- Basic introductory training to get users started.
- Access to basic Linux skills and advanced HPC training.
- Installation of scientific codes (software applications).*
- Access to fast IO scratch disk for processing of data.**
- Access to archive storage.
* Our HPC clusters run Linux, your code needs to run under Red Hat, Centos, Scientific Linux or SLES.